1st Traditional and Modern Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas
Realistic Paper Roses
Origami paper flowers are
hand-folded by a master origami
artist. Choose single stem to a bouquet.
The traditional 1st anniversary gift is represented by paper and the modern gift is clocks. The first anniversary gemstone is gold and the flower is a pansy, which represents consideration and merriment. Mix 'n match traditional & modern ideas! Choose a romantic, heart-shape or flower paperweight, write a love letter to your wife or husband and place it beneath your gift.
Traditional 1st Anniversary Gifts
- Place a favorite photo from your first year together in a:
– Romantic Personalized Photo Frame
– Whimsical Picture Frame
– Unique Handcrafted Frame
- Write a love letter, and give by itself, or with a special jewelry gift, concert, sports or travel tickets in a:
– Collectible Music Box
– Keepsake Box
– Handcrafted Jewelry Box
– Luxury Keepsake Box
- A personalized romantic gift engraved with a love note or romantic saying.
Modern 1st Anniversary Gifts
- Choose from our selection of traditional and modern anniversary clocks.
- Give a gift of time that brings a smile. View our special collection of:
– Whimsical Animal Theme Clocks
– Whimsical Clocks With Home & Character Themes
- Love Letter Gifts for more 1st anniversary ideas