Anniversary Celebration Stories 4
Share your anniversary celebration story and let everyone know how happy you are!
- Chris and Courtney (10th Anniversary)
- We decided that we would renew our wedding vows on our 10th anniversary. We went to a river park where we had our first kiss and at sunset we exchanged vows on the top of the bluff. At the end of the ceremony I told Chris that after 5 years of trying we are pregnant with our 1st child.
- Beth and Chris (Every Anniversary)
- My husband and I just celebrated our sixth anniversary. To celebrate we spend a long weekend, somewhere that's within half a days driving distance, and do all of the things we used to do back when we were dating. We go out to eat or picnic, do some leisurely sightseeing, catch some cultural events and just enjoy spending time together. No TV watching, but long walks instead. It's a great way to catch up with each other and rediscover how much fun we have together. If only we could do this more often!
- William and Christina (5th Anniversary)
- Well me and my wife recently celebrated our 5th year anniversary. To make things special this year, I made my wife think I had forgotten. She kept asking what was comming up in October? I kept saying Halloween—she was getting quite aggravated the closer we came to our anniversery. It was really hard to play this joke on her due to her becoming really sad. The day of our Anniversary came, and I had to go to work, that's at least what Christina my wife thought.
- So whilest I was out, I setup a small picnic in the park where I first proposed to her. I drove home quickly and told her that we were going to the movies cause I got off work early. I drove in the direction of the movie theaters, and pulled in the park quickly as we passed at, asked her if she wanted to take a walk, and she agreed. We came to the spot. And I told her I loved her and I hadn't forgotten what I had done in the exact same spot 5 years prior. The beauty of romance!
- Tim and LJ (3rd Anniversary)
- I was surprised when my husband actually remembered our third anniversary. He never was one much for celebrations. He surprised me by bringing home Chinese, lighting candles and giving me an elaborate backrub that, of course, led to other things. He wrote me love notes for an entire week afterward as well. It was something I wish he did every year, but it was that third anniversary that was really special. Married: 5 years.
- Cody and Michelle (10th Anniversary)
- Originally, they were married in Las Vegas just before Cody left to join the Army. After 10 years of marriage I flew them down there for a chance to renew their vows. The trip was spectacular and the ceremony was held in the Venetian on a bridge over the canals inside the hotel. I can still remember the tears! It was wonderful.
- Chris and Stefanie (Every Anniversary)
- Every year we celebrate our anniversary by going to a Wildlife Zoo (Exotic Resort Zoo in Johnson City, TX) in a town nearby to us. We love adventure, and the first year we did this it seemed like a fun and different thing to do instead of the usual bed and breakfast in a small town. We ended up finding a zoo that had cabins, including a hot tub and a huge fire pit, and also have tours going through the zoo where you can pet, feed, and see all of the different EXOTIC animals that they have like buffalo, llamas, zebra, and kangaroos! We had so much fun the first time, and have every year since gone and celebrated by going to the cabins, spending time in the hot tub with champagne, making smores by the fire, spending time with the animals at the zoo! We have been together for 3 years, and can't wait to go again this year!
- Richard and Jilly (1st Anniversary)
- In order to instill into the head of her new son-in-law, Richard, the idea of regular and appropriate wedding anniversary gifts my mother had embroidered a panel depicting two turtle doves surrounding our names: Richard and Jilly, and a list of the traditional annual gifts. This panel has duly hung on the bedroom wall of every home Richard and I have owned since we married. Being not only a dutiful son-in-law but, a fun-loving, kind and affectionate man, for our first wedding anniversary he booked us in to an origami course for the day. I still have the little paper shapes of birds and boats and figures that we made together, giggling all the while. He was the only man in the course, so he has the heart of a lion too.
- Cindy and Randy (15th Anniversary)
- For our 15th anniversary (which is in March), I wrapped a package with little clues and gave it to my husband as part of his Christmas present. He opened up the box and pulled out a seashell, a flower, a paper airplane, a shell necklace, and a little paper suitcase. He was stumped! Then I told him that I was taking him to the South Pacific room in Anniversary Inn, since we couldn't afford a trip to the real South Pacific. We had a wonderful time!
Especially Romantic Gifts
Lovely, sweet wedding, anniversary or romantic gifts to wow your wife, husband, partner, parents or special couple.
Personalized Romantic Gifts
Customize with your names, date + love letter or poem.
Gifts for Couples
Romantic Message Roses
Wedding & Proposal Roses
Champagne Toasting Flutes to celebrate your love or a gift for your fave couple. Many can be personalized.
Personalized Beer Mugs
Whiskey, Rocks & Shot Glasses
Red Wine and White Wine Glasses
Martini & Margarita Glasses
Liquor & Wine Decanters
Romantic Gift Ideas
- Say I Love You, My Love and Happy Anniversary in different languages.
- Sassy, fun Whimsical Gifts For Her, Whimsical Gifts For Him and Whimsical Romantic Gifts.