Wedding Anniversary Gifts by Year List
How was this wacky wedding anniversary by year gift list created? Who was the genius who decided that the 44th anniversary should be celebrated with groceries? Well, making a romantic meal at home does it! Or shop for groceries in Hawaii, Paris or Rome!
Paper for your first anniversary? Travel, concert or sports tickets will do nicely. Or return to your honeymoon destination (also for the 43rd). Check out Travel Adventure and Experiences located in many U.S. cities for fun-filled day tours and longer. Textiles for the 13th? Satin sheets and sexy lingerie spice it up!
Put a creative spin on this list, and combine traditional and modern gift ideas, flowers or gemstones. The best anniversary gift you can give each other is to create fun, loving memories.
Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts List
Take The Pressure Off Performance!
Slow Love: A Polynesian Pillow Book
Just as you experience more of Nature when you are quiet —you discover more of your own sexual-emotional depths when you become more still. Learn to enhance your sexual fulfillment and deepen your love.
SweetLoveGifts is a paid affiliate of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program which provides a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Anniversary Gift By Year Ideas
- Create your own time line.
- Get inspiration from reader-submitted anniversary celebration stories.
- Learn about the meaning of flowers to help you add the perfect romantic sentiment.
Christmas Gift Ideas
Look through SweetLoveGifts menus above or use the search to find delightful gifts for everyone on your Christmas list. There's many more links on each page to guide you. Enjoy and Happy Holiday Shopping!
- Ornaments & Home Decor
- All Chrismas Gifts and Shops
- Employee and Corporate Gifts
- Christmas Gift Baskets
- 2018 Ornaments
- Activities & Hobbies Ornaments
- Angel Christmas Ornaments
- Baby Christmas Ornaments
- Cat & Dog Pet Ornaments
- Wildlife & Farm Animal Ornaments
- Collectible Christmas Ornaments
- Family & Friends Ornaments
- Food and Drink Ornaments
- Handcrafted Christmas Ornaments
- Memorial Christmas Ornaments
- Personalized Christmas Ornaments
- Religious Ornaments
- Romantic Christmas Ornaments
- Wedding & Anniversary Ornaments
- Whimsical Christmas Ornaments
Family & Friend Ornaments
- Anniversary Ornaments
- Baby Ornaments
- Girl Ornaments
- Boy Ornaments
- Mom Ornaments
- Dad Ornaments
- Family Ornaments
- Friend Ornaments
- Grandma Ornaments
- Grandpa Ornaments
- Wedding Ornaments
- Baseball Ornaments
- MLB Ornaments
- Basketball Ornaments
- College NCAA Ornaments
- Football Ornaments
- NFL Ornaments
- Golf Ornaments
- Hockey Ornaments
- NHL Ornaments
- Soccer Ornaments
Stocking Stuffers & Whimsical Gifts
- BuildABear Workshop
- Hammacher Schlemmer
- Precious Moments
- RetroPlanet Cool Gifts
- Steiff Plush Toys
- Stuffed Ark Plush Animals
- Vat19 Curiously Awesome Gifts
- Whimsical Retro Fun Gifts
Christmas Home Decor
- Advent Calendar
- Christmas Figurines
- Christmas Lights
- Christmas & Holiday Mugs
- Christmas & Holiday Plates
- Christmas Stockings
- Christmas Stocking Holders
- Christmas Tree Toppers & Skirts
- Christmas Wreaths
- Nativity Sets and Figurines
- Penguin Home Decor & Ornaments
- Reindeer Home Decor and Decorations
- Snowman Home Decor and Decorations
- Santa Figurines
- Tabletop Christmas Trees & Centerpieces
- Christmas Party Supplies
Collectible Ornaments, Gifts & Brands
- Disney Christmas and Holiday
- Hawthorne Village
- Jim Shore Snow Globes
- Lenox Christmas, Holiday & Ornament
- Precious Moments Christmas, Holiday, Santa + Gifts
- Swarovski Crystal Christmas
- Thomas Kinkade Christmas and Holiday
- Hanukkah Gift Baskets
- Menorahs and Dreidels
- Cards, Gift Tags & Labels
- More Hanukkah Home Decor + Party Supplies
Zazzle Christmas Gifts, Decor & Party Supplies
Please Help Those Less Fortunate
Please set aside part of your Christmas gift budget to make a charitable contribution or directly help someone you know in need.
- Purchase grocery gift cards to help out family, friends or neighbors who have been laid off from their job.
- Become a Secret Santa and purchase toys for needy children—check with your local post office to see if they have a Secret Santa program.
- Many grocery stores and churches have a food bank bin. Purchase a few non-perishable items each time you shop for groceries.
- Volunteer at a senior folks home or children's hospital.
- Do you have an elderly neighbor who can't get around as they used to? Offer to do some chores, grocery shopping or prepare a few one-dish meals. Put portions in separate containers that will be easy for them to reheat.
There are so many ways to spread joy, love and blessings to those who need a friendly, helping hand!