Free, Printable Love Notes
An easy way to send love every day! To download, right click on the image and save it to your hard drive, the print out on letter size paper at high quality on your color printer. There are 4 love notes on a page, and guide lines in the center to help you cut. Truly, it doesn't matter if they're cut straight or not (for all those OCD types).
To view and print, download Adobe Reader.
Cross Pens for Love Letters
Why not use a fine pen to write your love letters? Keep one with a love journal. Here is a selection of Cross pens for every budget.
Especially Romantic Gifts
Lovely, sweet wedding, anniversary or romantic gifts to wow your wife, husband, partner, parents or special couple.
Romantic Message Roses
Wedding & Proposal Roses
Personalized Romantic Gifts
Customize with your names, date + love letter or poem.
Gifts for Couples
24k Gold-Dipped Roses
+ more affordable, unique flower gifts, including glazed roses & orchids that last forever.
Please Help Those Less Fortunate
Please set aside part of your Christmas gift budget to make a charitable contribution or directly help someone you know in need.
- Purchase grocery gift cards to help out family, friends or neighbors who have been laid off from their job.
- Become a Secret Santa and purchase toys for needy children—check with your local post office to see if they have a Secret Santa program.
- Many grocery stores and churches have a food bank bin. Purchase a few non-perishable items each time you shop for groceries.
- Volunteer at a senior folks home or children's hospital.
- Do you have an elderly neighbor who can't get around as they used to? Offer to do some chores, grocery shopping or prepare a few one-dish meals. Put portions in separate containers that will be easy for them to reheat.
There are so many ways to spread joy, love and blessings to those who need a friendly, helping hand!-->