Unique Gifts for The Shopping-Challenged
Finding an inspired, unique anniversary gift idea is either a lot of fun or an entirely frustrating experience. You want to find a unique gift that will be treasured and not hidden in a closet or shoved on a shelf in their garage. Or the clearest sign that your anniversary gift was too unique: it was trashed. What's the difference between a unique gift and one that provokes a barely disguised look of "Oh, no, what the heck are we gonna do with that?"
What's On Their Secret Wish List?
Preferences change over the years, so a friendly call or chat over coffee can help you figure out a unique anniversary gift. Persuade them to reveal their secret wish I could have or do that list, gifts they wouldn't splurge on for themselves. Our anniversary by year themes can help your search.
Gifts for Parents or Couple
A selection of personalized gifts for your parents or a couple, including toasting glasses, albums, signature platter, server sets + more.
Pencil sketches, watercolors, oil paintings or digital art created from your photo. Choose from traditional and modern art styles.
24K Gold-Dipped Roses
Real roses! Also choose silver & platinum dipped, glazed roses & orchids, porcelain, crystal roses and more unique flower gifts.
Anniversary Message Roses
Anniversary Year, Couple Roses, Milestone Roses & Bouquets: choose the perfect rose for your anniversary or to honor your parents' or friends' marriage.
– Romantic Message Roses
– Wedding & Proposal Roses
& Family Signs
Elegant to fun home and family signs with many themes.
Champagne & Wine Gifts
Send a fine wine or champagne gift basket for a luxurious gift.
Fine artisan and gourmet chocolate gift baskets, towers and assortments.
Indulge and pamper your wife or husband with a spa basket and robes.
A tip for husbands: while wives have a practical side, unique anniversary gift ideas don't include household appliances. Don't buy her one unless you plan to entertain her by cleaning the house au naturel. Now that your wife will consider unique!
- Would your husband or wife love to take wine-tasting or cooking classes, drive a race car or golf lessons? Choose from many adventure and day excursions.
- They love sports and being active: Personalized sports gifts & Personalized golf gifts.
- Include a small personalized gift. For a cooking class, buy a personalized apron. For a film or music festival, buy a movie themed photo frame and have their names and wedding date engraved. Or place the tickets in a keepsake gift box. Our personalized gift showcases section has lots of ideas.
- Are they celebrating their anniversary with a romantic getaway vacation? Look for a show or event where they'll be staying and surprise them with tickets. But first find out what they have already planned.
- Get your family feeling cozy and create a family scrapbook or personalized photo album. Surprise your parents with a unique art gift: their portrait done in pencil, watercolor or oils by a real artist.
- If they're coffee or wine lovers, get a pair of mugs or wine glasses with their name and anniversary date engraved. Give them personalized toasting flutes.
- More unique anniversary gift suggestions.
They Already Have Everything!
A unique anniversary gift idea for the couple who has everything is to make a donation to their favorite charity. Or make a contribution to an organization where they volunteer. Some organizations offer inscribed plaques; honor their volunteer work and contribute to have a plaque made in their name. Find out which charities spend their money wisely.
If they enjoy cultural events, make a donation to their favorite arts organization with patron status, entitling them to VIP passes.
If they're a senior couple, perhaps they need extra assistance but don't want to impose on anyone. What can you do to help them out? Or if they're a younger couple with children, can you take the kids overnight or a weekend so they can plan a romantic getaway? A unique anniversary gift doesn't always have to be material. What can you do to help out your husband, wife or a couple?
Your thoughtfulness & caring adds value way beyond a gift's cost.